Saturday, March 6, 2010

Lost...nah!

I proved my theory today that you can't be lost, but you can sure take the long way to get there. I shall explain in a few. First things, first. I was the last to bed and one of the first to rise, out of our flat at least. I awoke, showered and ate two pears and a bowl of Corn Flakes. We had a production meeting shortly after that. We discussed the days events and expectations. We went to the Villa and waited for the HUF students to get out of class and go to the Scandicci Market. I made friends with the Villa cat, Zeus. After this we went into Scandicci and met with the Under Mayor of Economic Affairs for Scandicci and he toasted the students. Michelle Cascio and i interviewed him and you can see our interview on The Link as soon as it is uploaded. In the Scandicci Market I was in search of paisley ties. That's a whole other story!

No comments:

Post a Comment